Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finishing Up the Project and Putting Together the Presentation

Inserting text into an actual Gwibber window is not looking very good. It appears that this method probably will not happen and it looks like my team and I will have to implement the alternative window we have created. This will limit the original functionality that we hoped for. Instead of users being able to choose which social networks they will be able to send song information to, they will have to send it to all networks they have configured in their Gwibber client. Also, unless we can fix it soon, user's may not be able to edit the text to personalize it before they send it. It's not what we hoped for but it will probably have to do for this project and later on in the future, I or someone else on the team can fix this.

With our project coming to a close, we are developing our presentation for our final product. For this my team and I have put together an outline of what will be discussed and have began a Prezi presentation. We will be discussing our initial project plan, our experiences, what we learned and then a demo of our final product.

This class has been a great experience and I have enjoyed this project very much. I can only hope that others who take this class will enjoy their experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment